Azonaco is a burgeoning Scottsdale web design company with a team of highly passionate and talented web and graphic designers and digital marketing specialists. We specialize in the design and development of cutting-edge websites at affordable prices.
Importance of websites for small businesses
Websites are crucial for businesses of all scales to establish an impactful digital presence. Small and budding businesses, in particular, can benefit largely with a high performing website due to the following reasons:
- A website acts as a channel to reach out to a larger audience without having to shell out a ton of money, unlike traditional marketing.
- A successful website can bring in more leads and improve conversion rates.
- A website acts as a directory to know about your business, products, and services. It improves your credibility, brand image, and helps build a loyal customer base.
We are a leading Scottsdale web design, and we develop mobile responsive websites with social media integration at affordable prices. We guarantee our clients a fast loading website that is consistent across all browsers.
How can I improve my website’s ranking?
SEO starts with designing a user-friendly website that has a responsive layout. Search engines rank websites based on the freshness of their content, hence make sure to publish relevant and engaging content regularly to increase site traffic.
Be sure to review and update the metadata information on webpages from time to time. Furthermore, try and create relevant links within your blogs and web page content. Lastly, use alt tags or alternative text descriptions to describe your site’s video and visual content.
Top qualities of a good website
It is not enough to have a website for your business, but it should have certain components to serve its purpose and be successful. Here are some qualities that a good website must possess:
- Clear description – Make sure to design your site in such a way that your customers can easily find the information about your products and services on your website.
- Call to action – Design your site with clear cut commands like ‘call us,’ ‘write to us,’ ‘request for a free quote,’ etc. These commands must be easily visible to the users to convert a lead into a prospective customer.
- Content presentation – Nobody has the time or the interest to read a huge block of text. It is highly relevant to present information in bite-sized chunks to draw the enthusiasm of your site’s visitors.
- Good quality content – Poor and outdated content can drive away a potential customer to a competitor’s site in less than 10 seconds. Make sure to develop your website with engaging and fresh content.
- Contact information – You need to make sure that your business contact details are easily visible to the users. To be safe, make sure to publish contact information on all pages of your site.
Speak to one of us at Azonaco today to have a look at our portfolio. We are one of the top-rated Scottsdale web design companies, and we help clients reap the highest ROI.